Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Good Evening.

Okay, I really admire Jessie :D
she's daring, really. Even i've not really did that before Jessie.
I tricked you (: so that you would do that!
hahaha :DD how evil could i be.
I reached home later then my brother :/
just because i went Macs.
urgh. i was suppose to be earlier than him.
I used his computer, he used mine.
I did a new wallpaper for him :D
And mummy was like asking me whether he's good looking.
WHAT ON EARTH :/

Swopped back in the end :D
so i get to go online.
brother's computer not yet fixed.
that's bad >:(
Went online, chatted with my friend for less than 10 mins.
Then he went offline.
He's darn thick-skin!!!
Boys at this age are getting more and more thick-skin.
urgh!
Dickson too!
he's super crappy and i crapped back and he regreted (:
hahaha! Jessie, thanks for passing me the disease!
It's really useful!

I pity Dickson badly, hahaha.
His friend send to him this software,
send for like 45 mins.
then in the end, he can't open it.
aww, so poor thing : D
He's extremely thick-skin.
and when i said he is, he crapped back.
ARGH! i cant take it no more.
He went offline soon later.
He thought i will miss him -.-
DICKSON, I WILL NOT!
please stop being so thick-skin.
okay, he doesn't know dialects (:
yeah yeah! but i taught him a bit!
hahaha :D.

After him, Yi Xuan came online :D
timing is so right!
so, i really want to go ice skating!
With my dear yi xuan (:
and more people of course ;D
but only if they're free.

Okay, my friend here, I told her a secret.
and she leaked it out.
WHAT THE HELL!
then, i cant tell her anymore secrets :/
and that girl's mouth is not that tiny okay.
she's gonna tell everyone.
and her darn mouth cannot shut!
argh. i still love yi xuan :D
and she didnt tell me she broke up.
she rather remain single and be with me
we're not lesbians!
I like my laopo*
Gina you should know who (:
he wears contacts damn cool :D

tomorrow's my sister's performance.
Yi Xuan asked to meet but i decline >:(
i dont want go anywhere after the performace.
tired..
okay, ruhi is very upset.
Jessie, gaby and sara are trying to stop her,
from doing foolish stuff.
but she's not that foolish!
Jessie and my friend are close :/

byebye.